Reasons to feel good about Thigh Society
1. Thigh Society is 100% designed and made in Canada
2. Sizing up to 4XL to fit gorgeous bodies of all shapes and sizes
3. To reduce environmental impact, we use minimal and recyclable packaging when shipping
4. Our designers and knitting technicians have decades of experience developing intimates and high performance clothing, giving us a leading edge in producing an innovative, world-class product
5. No other panty shorts have the same wicking properties, signature fit, feel, quality and long life
We offer sizing to fit gorgeous bodies of many shapes and sizes. Our four way stretchy, breathable microfiber hugs your curves to give a smoothing effect without feeling squished like in shapewear.
Our Ultra High Rise style has more generous front, back and leg coverage than either the Mid or High Rise, so if you want maximum leg protection, and prefer really high waisted underwear, that's your pick.
Customers tell us our styles fit true to size, and run a tiny bit large, if anything. So we generally recommend sizing down but only if you are in-between sizes. You can definitely size down in the Ultra High Rise style if you are in-between our sizes (eg. 16/18).
Our material is *super stretchy*, which makes it tough for us to give recommendations based on hip or waist measurements. Most women will fit in at least 2 of our sizes, but it's best to pick the size that is closest to what you normally wear in bottoms or underwear. If you're not sure, have a look at some brands of skirts, dresses or pant bottoms that you've bought recently, as a guideline.
For hygiene reasons, we are unfortunately not able to accept any exchanges or returns of underwear, even if unworn or not tried on.